Medicare Insurance Help, Mary Jo Heins, Independent Medicare Insurance Agent
How do you know what Medicare options are right for you?
- 1. Call a toll free number you see on TV… but then you’re talking to one insurance company and only hearing what they have to offer which may not be right for you
- 2. Go to as many seminars as you can… but what if you hear contradictory messages and what if the presenter is a financial advisor, but doesn’t sell Medicare? Can you rely on what they say?
- 3. Work one on one with an independent, Medicare insurance agent. Yes! That’s someone who is trained in Medicare specifics, knows the changes in the insurance plans from year to year, and has your best interests in mind.
Why partner with Mary Jo as you navigate Medicare enrollment?
- – I Only Do Medicare
- – Independent Insurance Agent – contracted with 10 different insurance companies
- – You pay nothing for my expertise – I receive commission from whatever insurance company you choose
- – Annual Rx plan checkups
- – 20 Years of Insurance and Medical Office Experience
Monthly, Free Educational Seminars – check website for dates
- – Why Plan F is no longer your best supplement choice!!!
- – Advantage v Supplement
- – When to enroll in Part B and more importantly, when NOT to enroll
- – Enrollment periods – AEP, SEP, IEP, GEP
- – How to compare your employer’s insurance plan with Medicare
Contact: Mary Jo Heins