InnovAge – Colorado’s PACE Provider
We’ve redefined aging. Now, as an aging adult, you may be able to stay in your own home and in the community you love.
We are InnovAge, a non-profit serving Colorado and New Mexico. Our compassionate, professional staff strive to give you a safe, friendly, stimulating environment each day and the comfort of your own home each night.
Our innovative approach to affordable in-home senior care, healthcare programs, memory loss programs and adult day services lets you live life on your terms.
Our mission is to sustain and enhance the independence and quality of life for those we serve, on their terms. We’re a lifeline to older adults and people over age 55 with disabilities. Our purpose is to help you to remain mobile, prolong your health and help you stay living in your own home.
The comprehensive, budget-friendly services under the InnovAge umbrella include:
- Coordinated all-inclusive health care from on-site medical staff
- Day programs, including meals, entertainment, activities and exercise
- Transportation to and from day centers and medical appointments
- In-home services, including personal and skilled care, chores and meal preparation
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Care coordination, personalized for you or your loved one